The Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival is a family-friendly, week-long culinary and cultural tourism event, where top chefs, mixologists, sommeliers, local seafood, artisans, live music and wildlife come together.
The 11th annual Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival, hosted by the David M. Carmines Memorial Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization helps raise money for other non-profit organizations including the Coastal Discovery Museum, Island Recreation Scholarship Fund, Waddell Mariculture Center, Port Royal Sound Foundation, Gullah Heritage Museum and the Medical University of South Carolina.
- Monday, Feb. 18: Lowcountry Seafood Experience on the Water
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: At Table Seaside: Discussions about the world of food + drink
- Thursday, Feb. 21: Pitmaster 101
- Thursday, Feb. 21: James Beard Foundation's Celebrity Chef Tour
- Friday, Feb. 22: Pig Pickin' + Oyster Roast
- Saturday, Feb. 23: Saturday Seafood Festival
- Saturday, Feb. 23: Official Seafood Festival After Party
- Sunday, Feb. 24: Seafood, Champagne + Gullah Sunday Brunch
View Event Details and Purchase Tickets