The Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival is a family-friendly, week-long culinary and cultural tourism event, where top chefs, mixologists, sommeliers, local seafood, artisans, live music and wildlife come together.
The 13th annual Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival, hosted by the David M. Carmines Memorial Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization helps raise money for other non-profit organizations including the Coastal Discovery Museum, Island Recreation Scholarship Fund, Waddell Mariculture Center, Port Royal Sound Foundation, Gullah Heritage Museum and the Medical University of South Carolina.
- Monday, Feb. 24: Lowcountry Seafood Experience on the Water
- Thursday, Feb. 27: Pitmaster 101
- Thursday, Feb. 27: Friends of James Beard Southern Supper
- Friday, Feb. 28: Celebrity Chef Master Classes
- Friday, Feb. 28: Pig Pickin' + Oyster Roast
- Saturday, Feb. 29: 13th Annual Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival
- Sunday, Mar. 1: Seafood, Champagne Sunday Brunch
View Event Details and Purchase Tickets