It's coming.......Memory Matters' Virtual Triathlon Fitness Challenge - Sept. 12, 2020, 9a - 12p
YOUR CHALLENGE - YOUR CHOICE: Run/Walk, Bike, Swim
Solo registrants and teams are welcome! Call (843) 842-6688 and ask to speak with Jan Smith, Business Development Director, if you are interested in this community-wide wellness event!
Learn more: https://www.firstgiving.com/event/43792/Wellness-Triathlon-Challenge
What is the Memory Matters Triathlon Fitness Challenge?
- The "Triathlon" is a virtual fundraiser--nationwide--to benefit Memory Matters. The Triathlon will take place on your own (Solo) or with your Relay Team on Saturday, September 12, 2020 from 9 am to 12 noon. Registration donation = $20 pp.
- 3 easy options to support the event: 1) Register to complete your challenge Solo (you complete all three activities) and fundraise to reach your $ goal; 2) Register as a Relay Team (2-3 friends join together to complete all 3 activities) and fundraise to reach personal and team $ goals; 3) Donate to the event without physically participating in the Triathlon.
- Start planning now! Set your fundraising goal (we suggest $250 minimum). Reach out to your family and friends to request their support! Raise money for Memory Matters, win incentives and benefit your brain!
- INCENTIVES!! A registered participant who raises funds will receive virtual raffle tickets per identified fundraising levels, making them eligible for an incentive drawing after the event. Also, the top $ registrant and top $ team will each win an incentive! Click here for Incentive details.
- The Triathlon activity choices--and their intensity--are yours or your teams to select, Walk/run, cycle/spin, and/or swim. Have fun with it--make it a real challenge--mark this date.