Thanksgiving with Stan Smith
November 26-28, 2020
Join Stan Smith-past champion of Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, a member of seven winning U.S. Davis Cup teams, and former U.S. Olympic men's tennis coach-and his staff for a fun-filled weekend of tennis instruction on Hilton Head Island.
The nine-hour class will feature video analysis of your serve, stroke and strategy instruction, footwork and many practice drills. With a maximum student-to-pro ratio of 4:1, you are guaranteed to garner plenty of personal tips.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- Accommodations in Harbour Town, steps from the courts.
- Nine hours of tennis instruction.
- Option between deluxe villa accommodations (1-4 bedrooms) or luxuriuous inn accommodations.
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- 10% off spa services at LeSpa of Sea Pines
- Complimentary use of The Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center
- Preferred golf rates at The Sea Pines Resort's championship golf courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing - South Carolina's only PGA TOUR event
PACKAGE DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
2020 Stan Smith Super Series dates: November 26-28, 2020.
For Thanksgiving dates, the instruction will take place as follows: Thursday 9am-12pm; Friday 9am-12pm; Saturday 9am-12pm.
Must be NTRP 3.0+, grouped to level
Student-to-Pro maximum ratio 4:1
Starting from $149 per player/night in Harbour Town deluxe villa accommodations
Starting from $299 per player/night in The Inn & Club at Harbour Town
*Starting price is based on double occupancy for a three-night stay in a one-bedroom deluxe villa in Harbour Town and on double occupancy in a tennis view room at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town.
Request a free copy of the Hilton Head Island Vacation Planner and learn about all the attractions, activities, unique history and places to stay on Hilton Head Island.
Download Our App
Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island with our Island Compass app. Search for activities, restaurants, and attractions, get travel deals, view trip ideas, and create your own personalized itinerary.