Brunch & Bubbles Winter Beach Wedding Package
Have you ever experienced a mild snow-free winter in the Lowcountry? The weather is beautiful and the savings is even better! This Winter Daytime Dunes House Wedding Package is available for weddings December through February. This wedding package includes:
11:30 a.m. Ceremony, 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. Brunch Reception
Minimum Spend Requirement: $5,000+
Includes beach location in front of Dunes House, beach permit from town of Hilton Head, white folding chairs, set-up, break-down, arbor (Décor not included)
Dunes House Rental: $1,000+
Includes tables, chairs, linen, napkins, silverware, glassware, china, in-house centerpieces, (4) propane heaters (if applicable)
Food and Beverage - $72++ per person
Brunch Menu- The Port Royal Buffet. This buffet includes:
- Fresh Sliced Fruit with Seasonal Berries
- Mixed Green Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Ranch or Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Quiche Lorraine with Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- Old Bay Breakfast Potatoes, Applewood Smoked Bacon and Tennessee Sausage
- Prepared to Order Omelet Station with Choice of Fixings to Include: Honey Baked Ham, Lump Crab, Aged Cheddar Cheese, Green Onions, Baby Spinach, Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Fresh Herbs
- Grilled Beef Strip Loin Carving Station with Natural Jus
- Artisan Rolls with Whipped Butter
- Assorted Danishes, Old Fashion Chocolate Fudge Cake, Coconut Cream Pie
Unlimited Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s, and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (four hours)
Upgrade to Include House Wine and Domestic Beer for an Additional $18++ per person
*Pricing excludes labor, taxes, and service charge.
Click here or call 855-807-1934 for more information or to request a wedding proposal.
Request a free copy of the Hilton Head Island Vacation Planner and learn about all the attractions, activities, unique history and places to stay on Hilton Head Island.
Download Our App
Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island with our Island Compass app. Search for activities, restaurants, and attractions, get travel deals, view trip ideas, and create your own personalized itinerary.