Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi with Mango Chutney
Culinary Arts Center at Hilton Head Health
- 2 – 4ounces Mahi Mahi – Atlantic/Pacific (Or any other type of fish)
- ¼ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Macadamia nuts, finely chopped (same size as Panko)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian parsley, fresh, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine panko crumbs, chopped macadamia nuts, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat each fillet with 2 tablespoons of panko-macadamia nut crust.
- Spray a small baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay both fillets in pan and place in oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top with Mango Chutney or serve with your favorite sauce.
Number of servings: 2
Serving size: 1- 4 ounce fillet
Calories: 160 (approx. 180 with chutney)
Fat grams: 6
The Culinary Arts Center at Hilton Head Health is a new dining experience offering healthy, delicious recipes through interactive cooking classes. In a deluxe learning kitchen equipped with six individual workstations—complete with a four burner range, sink, refrigerator and prep area—as well as a large Chef’s table where guests can watch as food is prepared right before their eyes, the CAC is making nutrition an experience by teaching healthy cooking techniques and recipes that are pleasing to both the stomach and the heart. Click here to learn more.
More Trending Stories
Oysters on the half shell to start. A bucket of fresh peel-and-eat shrimp straight from the Atlantic to follow. Peach cobbler right out of the oven for dessert.
Whether it's your first visit or your 50th, we want every visit to Hilton Head Island to feel like a dream vacation. With one of the top 10 family beaches in the U.S., an array of world-…
Find Your Island Time