Hudson’s Blackened Local Mahi Mahi With Spinach, Jumbo Lump Crab, and Parmesan crust
Method for Blackened Local Mahi Mahi
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly season with blackening season.
- Sauté in pan on both sides for about one minute.
- While fish is cooking, in a mixing bowl add mayonnaise, crab, spinach, and parmesan.
- Remove fish from pan and place spinach mixture on top.
- Cook in oven for about 8 minutes.
Method for Sauce, Tomato Coulis
- Toss 3 vine ripe tomatoes in extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Then roast tomatoes at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Roast 3 garlic cloves in extra virgin olive oil for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool and put into blender with tomatoes.
- Add ¼ cup of chicken stock and ¼ cup of cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Put on bottom of the plate, and then add fish and crust.
Chris Carge - Executive Chef
Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks
More Trending Stories
Whether it's your first visit or your 50th, we want every visit to Hilton Head Island to feel like a dream vacation. With one of the top 10 family beaches in the U.S., an array of world-…
Is there anything that tastes more like summer than fresh, juicy, South Carolina peaches? We don't think so.
You can’t say “Hilton Head Island” and not think fresh, delicious, local seafood.
Find Your Island Time