charlie’s l’etoile verte’s flounder sautéed meuniere
Recipe courtesy of Charlie's L'etoile Verte, Inc.
INGREDIENTS FOR FLOUNDER SAUTÉED MEUNIERE
- 4 Filets of Flounder
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup Blended Olive Oil
- ½ stick of Butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to Season
METHOD FOR THE FLOUNDER SAUTÉED MEUNIERE
- In a rectangular plastic container, lightly flour the filets by gently pressing them in to the flour. Make sure that both sides of the flounder are covered, and then shake off any excess.
- In another container, whip the eggs slightly. Then, dip the floured filets in the egg.
- Warm the oil in a large saut&eacaute; pan. When the oil has begun to pop, carefully place the filets of flounder in the pan.
- After both sides of the filets have become golden brown, pour off any excess oil left in the pan.
- Return the pan to heat. Add the butter, lemon, and white wine. Let simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly in the bottom of the pan.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sides. (We like potatoes au gratin and some fresh vegetables!)
More Trending Stories
The Cottage – Café, Bakery & Tea Room‘s Chocolate Lavender Love Cake
Recipe courtesy of The Cottage
Food Finds and Good Times in Hilton Head Island
If you are in any way familiar with Hilton Head Island, you already realize that restaurants here are so good; they provide reason alone to visit our...
Corner Perk Spiked Caramel Apple French Toast
Recipe courtesy of The Corner Perk Cafe
Basic French Toast
- You will need:
- sliced Challah bread
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon ...