The Black Marlin’s Grilled Local Grouper Tuscan
Recipe courtesy of Black Marlin Bayside Grill
- Two Local Beefsteak tomatoes or 4 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tsp. Fresh chopped Garlic
- 6 large leaves of fresh basil (finely diced)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion (finely diced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 local grouper fillets (approx. 8 ounces each)
- Chop tomatoes, garlic, basil and red onion
- Mix together with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Grill fish fillets
- Top with mixture and serve
How to grill Grouper fillets
Clean the grill well before getting it hot, this will help insure the fish will not stick while cooking. Start with a grill brush and remove any burnt on material. After words with an old towel that has been slightly oiled with plain vegetable oil rub the grill down. This is what chef’s call “seasoning the grill”.
Preheat the grill for 5 minutes over high heat. Once the grill is very hot reduce the flames to a medium setting and grill the grouper filets for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until the fish as reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
More Trending Stories
Oysters on the half shell to start. A bucket of fresh peel-and-eat shrimp straight from the Atlantic to follow. Peach cobbler right out of the oven for dessert.
Whether it's your first visit or your 50th, we want every visit to Hilton Head Island to feel like a dream vacation. With one of the top 10 family beaches in the U.S., an array of world-…
Find Your Island Time