- A premier cycling event in celebration of our Island's music, culture and two-wheeled lifestyle!
- Come ride the #1 Island in the Continental US this Fall!
- Enjoy a scenic ride through Island neighborhoods from the beach to the bridges, all while supporting children in the Hilton Head community!
- Pedal Hilton Head Island offers rides for all skill sets on scenic Hilton Head!
- Grab those girlfriends! Offering rides for all skill levels, plan your trip to Pedal Hilton Head Island today!
Pedal Hilton Head Island is back and better than ever, May 2, 2021! A celebration of our Island’s music, culture and two-wheeled lifestyle, funds raised from this event benefit the programs servicing the over 250 kids who use the Boys & Girls Club of Hilton Head Island each day.
For those who join us in this weekend-long celebration of cycling, you’ll experience our beach lifestyle, exceptional history and culture and local music scene.
Featuring concerts with "Music of the Grateful Dead" on Friday and Saturday nights, a Saturday culture and history 20-mile warm-up ride and the main ride on Sunday, there's something for everyone!
Our rides offer cyclists of all ages and abilities a chance to enjoy a fantastic trek through Hilton Head, a Gold Level Bike Friendly Community, viewing some of the best neighborhoods on the Island. Our pre- and post-ride events revel in the culture, the music and the beauty of Hilton Head Island’s community.