- A premier cycling event in celebration of our Island's music, culture and two-wheeled lifestyle!
- Come ride the #1 Island in the Continental US this Fall!
- Enjoy a scenic ride through Island neighborhoods from the beach to the bridges, all while supporting children in the Hilton Head community!
- Pedal Hilton Head Island offers rides for all skill sets on scenic Hilton Head!
- Grab those girlfriends! Offering rides for all skill levels, plan your trip to Pedal Hilton Head Island today!
Pedal Hilton Head Island is back and better than ever, November 15th – 17th, 2019! A celebration of our Island’s music, culture and two-wheeled lifestyle, funds raised from this event benefit the programs servicing the over 250 kids who use the Boys & Girls Club of Hilton Head Island each day.
For those who join us in this weekend-long celebration of cycling, you’ll experience our beach lifestyle, exceptional history and culture and local music scene.
Featuring concerts with "Music of the Grateful Dead" on Friday and Saturday nights, a Saturday culture and history 20-mile warm-up ride and the main ride on Sunday, there's something for everyone!
Our rides offer cyclists of all ages and abilities a chance to enjoy a fantastic trek through Hilton Head, a Gold Level Bike Friendly Community, viewing some of the best neighborhoods on the Island. Our pre- and post-ride events revel in the culture, the music and the beauty of Hilton Head Island’s community.