Councours Giveaway Terms & Conditions
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Hilton Head Island “A Man & His Car: Win Tickets to the 2021 Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance & Motoring Festival Giveaway” Sweepstakes, October 29th– November 8th, 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. The Hilton Head Island “A Man & His Car: Win Tickets to the 2021 Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance Giveaway” Sweepstakes (herein referred to as The Sweepstakes) begins 10:01 a.m. Eastern Time on October 29th, 2020 and ends 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 8th, 2020. All entries must be received in conjunction with the rules of the Sweepstakes by November 8th in order to be eligible. Void where prohibited
3. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States residing at least 50 miles away from Hilton Head Island. Entrants must be aged 21 years or older to enter. Officers, directors, representatives and employees of the Hilton Head Island Visitor and Convention Bureau (The Sponsor), the Hilton Head Island Chamber of Commerce and the Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance, Inc., or their respective advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate families and household members are not eligible to enter. No purchase necessary.
4. To be eligible for The Sweepstakes entrants must go the Sweepstakes landing page and sign up for the Hilton Head Island Email list via the online form.
5. Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor & Convention Bureau and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
6. The Sweepstakes winner will be selected by a random draw by The Sponsor and contacted on or before November 12th, 2020.
7. THE PRIZE:
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related experiences, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Tickets for two persons for the 2021 Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance & Motoring Festival on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to include:
- (2 tickets), Admission to the Car Club Showcase (Nov. 6) and Concours d’Elegance (Nov. 7)
- One (1) copy of A Man & His Car by Matt Hranek
- One (1) puzzle featuring cover art of A Man & His Car
- Surprise swag from Hagerty
8. Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
9. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
10. All other expenses, including, travel to/from the event, taxes and fees, meals, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, insurance, fuel, additional activities and other travel incidentals are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The Sponsor are not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from change of travel plans.
11. The prize is not transferable or refundable and cannot be substituted except by The Sponsor, who reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at the Sponsor's' sole discretion.
12. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. By entering or accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, the recipient agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and all other requirements of Sponsors and other prize providers. The inability of Sponsors to contact any potential recipient at their email address provided at time of entry within twenty-four hours of selection of such potential recipient may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate recipient. By accepting the prize, the recipient grants Sponsors the right to use his/her name, email address and biographical information in advertising and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Submissions are not considered to be a recipient until validated. Sponsors are not responsible for any human or technical errors or for any phone, computer, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram malfunctions.
14. Entries become the property of The Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor and those working for them or on their behalf will not be responsible for lost or misdirected entries, for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone and other technical errors, malfunctions and delays, or for any injury or damage to any participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with The Sweepstakes. Subscription to the Hilton Head Island Visitor & Convention Bureau e-Newsletter email list and Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance & Motoring Festival email list is required for successful entry. Subscribers can opt out at any time.
15. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, director, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Hilton Head Island Visitor and Convention Bureau (The Sponsor), the Hilton Head Island Chamber of Commerce and the Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance & Motoring Festival, Inc. and the sweepstakes sponsor, not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
16. Choice of Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of South Carolina.
Request a free copy of the Hilton Head Island Vacation Planner and learn about all the attractions, activities, unique history and places to stay on Hilton Head Island.
Download Our App
Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island with our Island Compass app. Search for activities, restaurants, and attractions, get travel deals, view trip ideas, and create your own personalized itinerary.