Register for the 2nd Annual Lighthouse Invitational Tournament
The Sea Pines Resort is hosting the second annual Lighthouse Invitational, four-day golf tournament September 17 – 20, 2020, offering the ultimate golfing experience.
A two-person tournament open to both men and women, the Lighthouse Invitational will include one round on each of the resort's acclaimed courses – Heron Point by Pete Dye, Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing and the No. 1 golf course in the South Carolina Golf Ratings Panel's 2019 ranking of "Top Golf Courses You Can Play" in the state.
Tournament participants are required to stay in the resort but receive a preferred rate of $279 per night for lodging at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town or a two-bedroom deluxe villa in Harbour Town.
Participants of the tournament will enjoy exclusive privileges and amenities, including:
- An opening night reception and dinner in the Heritage Room at the Harbour Town Clubhouse
- Putting contest at the Harbour Town Golf Links putting green
- Daily breakfast and box lunches
- Unlimited range privileges with available practice rounds
- Tee gift package valued at more than $500
- An awards ceremony with vacation prizes to resort destinations
Tournament registration options:
- Single Golfer $1,299
- Single Golfer & Non-Golfing Partner $1,849
- Two Golfers $2,598
Please call Leisure Golf Sales Manager Klinton Talmadge at (843) 842-1864 to book your tournament experience.
Request a free copy of the Hilton Head Island Vacation Planner and learn about all the attractions, activities, unique history and places to stay on Hilton Head Island.
Download Our App
Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island with our Island Compass app. Search for activities, restaurants, and attractions, get travel deals, view trip ideas, and create your own personalized itinerary.