The centuries-old love story between man and machine has no better showcase than at the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d’Elegance where over 500 cars, boats, motorcycles, and aircraft are on exhibit during the first weekend of November.
The Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d’Elegance is a richly textured experience laced throughout with the unique legacy of Southern hospitality. Here the best, the brightest, and most passionate automotive and aeronautic dreams of yesterday, today, and tomorrow come true right before your eyes.
- Flights & Fancy Aeroport Gala – Friday, November 3 at the Hilton Head Island Airport General Aviation
*Priority Boarding Hour sponsored by The Local Palate to include guest chef tastings and handcrafted cocktails.
- Car Club Showcase – Saturday, November 4 at the Port Royal Golf Club
- Aero Expo – Saturday, November 4 at the Hilton Head Island Airport General Aviation
- Hilton Head Island Auction by Auctions America – Saturday, November 4 at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- Concours d’Elegance – Sunday, November 5 at the Port Royal Golf Club
Plus don’t miss the many two-day exhibits featuring notable collectors, cars from movies and television and vintage boats, seminars and much more as part of the 2017 schedule of events!
Hilton Head Concours d’Elegance Parking
Complimentary parking will be offered at the Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn (70 Honey Horn Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926). Complimentary shuttle service back and forth to the event site at Port Royal Golf Club (approximately a 10 minute ride) will be offered continuously both Saturday, Nov. 4 and Sunday, Nov. 5.
Click here for downloadable/printable directions.
Complimentary bicycle parking is available on-site at the Port Royal Golf Club. Owners are responsible for locking their own bicycle. For details, click here.