Big Jim’s BBQ, Burgers & Pizza Brisket Nacho’s
Recipe courtesy of Big Jim's BBQ, Burgers & Pizza
- 8 oz. seasoned corn tortilla chips
- 4 oz. baked beans
- 5 oz. diced, smoked beef brisket (heated)
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. smoked onions
- 2 oz. pico de gallo
- 2 oz. pickled, sliced jalapenos
- 1 oz. sliced green onions
Top chips with cheeses and melt in 400 degree oven. Add the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
More Trending Stories
Oysters on the half shell to start. A bucket of fresh peel-and-eat shrimp straight from the Atlantic to follow. Peach cobbler right out of the oven for dessert.
Whether it's your first visit or your 50th, we want every visit to Hilton Head Island to feel like a dream vacation. With one of the top 10 family beaches in the U.S., an array of world-…
Find Your Island Time