Big Jim’s BBQ, Burgers & Pizza Brisket Nacho’s
Recipe courtesy of Big Jim's BBQ, Burgers & Pizza
- 8 oz. seasoned corn tortilla chips
- 4 oz. baked beans
- 5 oz. diced, smoked beef brisket (heated)
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. smoked onions
- 2 oz. pico de gallo
- 2 oz. pickled, sliced jalapenos
- 1 oz. sliced green onions
Top chips with cheeses and melt in 400 degree oven. Add the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
More Trending Stories
Whether it's your first visit or your 50th, we want every visit to Hilton Head Island to feel like a dream vacation. With one of the top 10 family beaches in the U.S., an array of world-…
Is there anything that tastes more like summer than fresh, juicy, South Carolina peaches? We don't think so.
You can’t say “Hilton Head Island” and not think fresh, delicious, local seafood.
Find Your Island Time