Big Jim’s BBQ, Burgers & Pizza Brisket Nacho’s
Recipe courtesy of Big Jim's BBQ, Burgers & Pizza
- 8 oz. seasoned corn tortilla chips
- 4 oz. baked beans
- 5 oz. diced, smoked beef brisket (heated)
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. smoked onions
- 2 oz. pico de gallo
- 2 oz. pickled, sliced jalapenos
- 1 oz. sliced green onions
Top chips with cheeses and melt in 400 degree oven. Add the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
More Trending Stories
You can’t say “Hilton Head Island” and not think fresh, delicious, local seafood.
Hilton Head Island may be known for its stunning beaches, Lowcountry hospitality, and world-class golf and tennis
One of the best ways to connect with people is by sharing a delicious meal. On Hilton Head Island, that often means diving into some of the world's freshest (and tastiest!) seafood.
Find Your Island Time