Long Cove Club
44 Long Cove Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
For the ardent Long Cove Club member, it simply gets no better than these 7,000 perfectly sculpted yards of pure Pete Dye artistic genius. A rare test of sport and spirit, this championship course takes you on an eighteen-hole adventure set within a breathtakingly beautiful Lowcountry backdrop featuring century old live oak trees dripping with Spanish moss, stately Carolina pines, and stunning saltwater marshes.
As one of the Island’s most flexible and challenging private courses, Long Cove tee boxes are designed to accommodate golfers of all skill levels, creating an unparalleled experience for every player...every round.
Long Cove Club Accolades Include:
- Golfweek - #23 Top 100 Residential Golf Courses in the U.S. (2019)
- Golf Digest – #168 “The Second 100 Greatest” Top 100 Greatest Golf Courses in the U.S. (2019)
- Golfweek - #79 America’s Top 100 Modern Golf Courses (2018)
- Golf Digest - #6 Best Golf Courses in South Carolina (2017-2018)
- Island Packet "The Best 18 Golf Holes on Hilton Head Island." - #3, 12, 14, & 17 (2016)
- Island Packet Readers' Choice: Best Golf Course (2017)
- Hilton Head Monthly Readers' Choice: Best Private Golf Club (2018)
Course details at a glance...
- 18 holes
- Built in 1981 by Pete Dye
- Year round golf
- Practice facilities available
- Clubhouse, tennis & pickleball, marina, community pool, dog park and garden
Par, Yardage & Course Ratings:
Request a free copy of the Hilton Head Island Vacation Planner and learn about all the attractions, activities, unique history and places to stay on Hilton Head Island.
Download Our App
Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island with our Island Compass app. Search for activities, restaurants, and attractions, get travel deals, view trip ideas, and create your own personalized itinerary.