Cast Your Vote
Last Year, Hilton Head Island was named #1 Island in the Continental U.S. and #2 Island in the World by Readers Just Like You; Let's do it Again!
Cast your vote for Hilton Head Island to win “#1 Island in the Continental U.S.,” and you could be packing your (new) bags for a dream trip for two worth $10,000, to be planned by a T+L A-List Agent.
Voting is now open for the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2018. Hilton Head Island claimed the titles of “#1 Island in the Continental U.S.” and “#2 Island in the World” last year, so it’s up to you to vote and help the Island win again! For every vote, you will receive one entry to win a dream trip for two worth $10,000, to be planned by a T+L A-List Agent. Additional prizes include: Additional prizes include: Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX Wireless Earphones for 15 winners, Garnet Hill cashmere wrap for 2 winners, Victorinox Lexicon hardside luggage set for 1 winner.
How to Vote and Enter:
- Visit the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2018 voting page here (Or, paste this link into your browser: http://www.TLWORLDSBEST.COM/VOTE).
- Answer the prompt about voting access.
- Answer the question about subscribing to Travel + Leisure.
- Enter your information (whether you are a subscriber or not, you will be asked to enter your information.
- Follow the prompt to select “United States” from the list of regions visited in the past three years.
- Select “South Carolina” from the list of states.
- Select “Islands” from the list of items to rate (you may rate more than just “Islands” from this list. The questions will take you through each seciton).
- Select “Hilton Head” from the options of Islands to rate.
- Follow the prompts to rate the criteria suggested for Hilton Head Island. Once you’re through the rating for Hilton Head Island, depending on other categories you would like to rate, you will either be done, or continue through to a “Thank You” page. You’re all set! Thanks for voting!
Learn more about all Hilton Head Island has to offer:
If you’re ready to take a break from timeless activities such as building sandcastles and frolicking in the waves of one of the top 10 family beaches in the United States, you’ll discover there are countless other things to do on Hilton Head Island. From biking and hiking to fishing and kayaking, or shopping and guided tours to historical and cultural pursuits, a new adventure awaits you around every corner. And with over 350 tennis courts and 24 championship golf courses, there are always lots of fun and games waiting here for you, too. Life’s a beautiful day at the beach—and a whole lot more—on Hilton Head Island.
Read the terms and official rules. Hilton Head Island – Bluffton Visitors & Convention Bureau is not a sponsor of, and is in no way affiliated with, the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2018 sweepstakes.
Travel + Leisure ® and World’s Best Awards are trademarks of Time Inc. Affluent Media Group and used under license. From Travel + Leisure Magazine, August 2017 © Time Inc. Affluent Media Group. Used under license. Travel + Leisure and Time Inc. Affluent Media Group are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Licensee.
Find Your Island Time
Keep in touch with
Hilton Head Island
Request a free copy of the Hilton Head Island Vacation Planner and learn about all the attractions, activities, unique history and places to stay on Hilton Head Island.
Download Our App
Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island with our Island Compass app. Search for activities, restaurants, and attractions, get travel deals, view trip ideas, and create your own personalized itinerary.