Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Leadership Hilton Head Island- Bluffton has been in existence since 1985. Throughout the past 24 years – the Program, a 501c3 operating under the auspices of the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber of Commerce, has graduated well over 400 adult leaders locally. You will find alumni of this adult leadership program in a multitude of leadership positions throughout our community — from non-profit, to business, to government positions.
The program was designed to cultivate leadership resources within the community by giving participants the opportunity to study and experience the Hilton Head Island/Bluffton communities and the area’s history, government, economy, human services and culture during a 9 month schedule of programs.
The program is financially supported by the tuition the class members pay. The operating expenses to run the program far exceed the tuition revenue. The Board of Regents, which is the governing body of the leadership program, does not want to raise tuition because it may discourage some potential candidates from participating. Currently the tuition is $950 which is to cover expenses for the 9 month program. In the past, the shortfall has been met by leadership alumni contributions and underwriting by the current members of the Board of Regents. Even with this help, the program is predicted to have another short fall this year. Therefore we are providing opportunities for Sponsorship for the Leadership Program.
One of the expenses for each monthly meeting is the cost of the lunch that we provide the class members during their all day, monthly meeting. Typically the lunch cost is approximately $300 for the class, which averages 23 class members plus the 2-3 members of the Board of Regents who are responsible for creating and executing the meeting.
We would like to find some companies, organizations and/or individuals who would be willing to help with this expense.
LEADERSHIP MONTHLY LUNCHEON SPONSORSHIP
• Company or Organization representative will be invited to attend the luncheon and meet class members, board members and program guests.
• Company or Organization representative will be allowed 5 minutes to “tell their story” to the class members, Regents in Charge of the meeting and special guests.
• Your name and logo will be on all class agendas and class materials for the day.
• Your Representative (and a guest) will be invited to attend the Leadership Graduation on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 for the ceremony and Reception following.
• Recognition for your Company or Organization in the Graduation printed Program.
• Verbal Recognition from the podium at Graduation. Typical attendance is 150 attendees.
• Company or Organization will be recognized on the new Leadership Page of the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber of Commerce website.
REMEMBER: Since Leadership Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Leadership is a 501(c)(3) organization, your sponsorship is a tax deductible expense.
Retreat Sponsor :