Allegiant Air – the low cost, high-efficiency airline renowned for its exceptions travel deals – is now serving Newark, NJ (EWR) to the Savannah/ Hilton Head International Airport (SAV). This new service route offers 1 flight, 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
Year-round non-stop service to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport from:
- Newark (EWR) – Began November 16, 2016
- Baltimore/Washington (BWI) – Began April 29, 2016
Seasonal non-stop service to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport from:
- Indianapolis (IND) – Began April 8, 2016
- Pittsburgh (PIT) – Began April 8, 2016
- Lexington, KY (LEX) – Began June 2, 2016
- Louisville, KY (SDF) – Begins May 26, 2017 – Monday and Friday service
With these six new routes, Allegiant will now fly from nine cities to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport. (Flight days, times, and the lowest fares can be found at Allegiant.com.) Combined with non-stop service from an additional 18 US destinations—plus daily flights from Charlotte to the Hilton Head Airport—getting to Hilton Head Island is a breeze.
Start planning your ultimate Island retreat, where 24 world-class golf courses, 300 tennis courts, over 250 restaurants, and some of the best beaches in the country await. With more non-stop flights (and some great deals on prices), it’s the perfect time for a sun-and-fun-filled vacation on Hilton Head Island!