The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
The resort’s 30 million dollar renovation was completed in 2013 and includes new improvements to guestrooms, main lobby, public and meeting spaces, restaurants and bars along with many others. Recently completed renovations include new exterior decking, resort pool enhancements, WestinWorkout®, corridor carpeting, model guestrooms along with facilities & grounds improvements.
• 412 guest rooms and suites
• First Heavenly Spa by Westin in the continental United States
• Oceanfront resort in Port Royal Plantation with oceanfront function space
• Three championship golf courses, premier tennis facilities, Westin Kids Club, Westin Workout, three swimming pools
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Located in Palmetto Dunes, the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort launched an estimated $17 million renovation plan in 2012. Enhancements have been completed throughout the public spaces, including the front and lobby entrance, pool area and resort courtyard as well as the meeting space. The 323 guest rooms and suites are scheduled for completion during phase two. For executive guests or extra luxury, choose one of 20 larger oceanfront suites, specially situated with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean. Host attendees in any of the 25,000 square feet of configurable meeting space, including the 10,000-square-foot open-air, oceanfront Shorehouse.
• Private 7,000-square-foot covered oceanfront pavilion with unbroken views of the Atlantic Ocean
• The resort has a true island atmosphere, including covered outdoor walkways and tropical gardens surrounding the resort
• Complimentary transportation for resort leisure guests to area attractions. The Ocean Tides Spa is located within the resort. Championship golf and tennis as well as biking, kayaking and many other water sports are all located within Palmetto Dunes
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
Situated on eleven semi-tropical acres and with 20,000 square feet of total meeting space, the AAA Four Diamond Sonesta Hilton Head Island Beach Resort’s location in Shipyard Plantation on the Island's south end pairs wonderfully with a choice selection of amenities for meetings and enjoyment. Sonesta Resort just completed $30 million dollars in renovations this year. Meetings held in full view of the ocean in the 7,000 square-foot covered Oceanfront Pavilion or the Shipyard Beach Club with 4,000 square feet of indoor space and a 1,650-square-foot oceanfront deck. Spaces are flexible, and include a 10,000 square-foot ballroom.
• Specializes in groups of 50 to 100 rooms. Accommodates groups of up to 250 rooms.
• 340 guestrooms, including 25 spacious suites.
• Closest resort to the Island’s highest concentration of restaurants, nightlife and shopping (Coligny Plaza, Park Plaza)
The Beach House, a Holiday Inn Resort
The Beach House completed their 5 million dollar renovation in the Spring of 2012. Revitalization embraced the cycling lifestyle and distinguished island culture. This concept is the first of its kind here on Hilton Head Island. The Beach House utilized the bike theme by incorporating framed artwork of bicycles in all 202 guest rooms, bicycles designed within the lounge and restaurant. With more than 4,800 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, the hotel can accommodate groups up to 350 people.
• One of only 18 Holiday Inn Resorts in the Americas and the only one in South Carolina.
• Hotel features contemporary-styled rooms only a short walk to the white sand beaches or to shopping, restaurants, golf courses and local area attractions.
• Resort’s brochure doubles as a trail map of the islands 50 miles of scenic bike paths and bike rentals are included with guests stays.
Hilton Head Marriott Resort and Spa
The AAA Four Diamond, oceanfront Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa is located in Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort along the beautiful Atlantic. This 513 guestrooms and suites resort offers spectacular views and one of the largest meeting and convention rooms on the East Coast. With a combined total of 45,000 square feet, the meeting spaces can be configured for groups of just about any size, from a corporate retreat to a major convention. With an 18,000 square foot main ballroom and a 5,000-square-foot Junior Ballroom groups can have the flexibility for any size meeting. For beachfront outdoor events, the Basshead Deck has a capacity for up to 700 attendees for banquets and 1000 attendees for receptions.
• A 22-million-dollar renovation in recent years included well-appointed facilities and amenities, including the Spa Soleil, lobby refurbishment and updated guest rooms.
• Largest oceanfront full-service resort and conference facilities on the Island, with 513 guest rooms
• Convenient on-site access to golf, tennis, spa and numerous other recreational activities
• Largest number of oceanfront and ocean-view rooms available at any resort on the Island.
Inn at Harbour Town
The 60-room Inn is conveniently situated next to the 10,000-square-foot Harbour Town Conference Center, and is ideal for hosting small to medium-size meetings and events. The Sea Pines Resort’s Inn at Harbour Town has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation. The 60 room boutique inn has been completely revitalized and refreshed, creating a truly unforgettable stay-and-play experience for discerning guests. Rejuvenation of the lobby with a bright, airy coastal color scheme and seaside motif furnishings, newly installed tropical landscaping and lighting that craft a gracious exterior. Sound and light-proofing of guest rooms for total tranquility and relaxation, stylish new fabrics and furnishings, and spa-like bathrooms. The 60-room Inn is conveniently situated next to the 10,000-square-foot Harbour Town Conference Center, and is ideal for hosting small to medium-size meetings and events.
• AAA-Four Diamond and Forbe’s Travel Guide’s Four-Star Rated Property
• 54 holes of world-class golf including Harbour Town Golf Links and Heron Point
• More than 15,000 square feet of award-winning indoor conference space and outdoor venues
• Walk to Harbour Town Marina featuring shopping, dining and entertainment
The Inn at Palmetto Bluff
Situated on 22,000 acres in the picturesque South Carolina Lowcountry, the Inn at Palmetto Bluff is the embodiment of all that is graceful and comforting about South Carolina. The Inn was recently named #7 Best Resort in North America by Travel + Leisure. The resorts 50 guest cottages, including eight cottage suites, honor the heritage of Lowcountry architecture, while affording the best views of the May River and the interior islands. The Inn offers a multifunctional ballroom that accommodates up to 150 people, and two private boardrooms that seat 12 people each. Other meetings spaces include The River House, with a private wine cellar dining room and private tasting room, and Moreland Landing, an outdoor pavilion with fireplace, oyster pits, and waterfront bar.
• AAA Five-Diamond Award, Most Luxurious Accommodations in North America, 2011
• Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards, Rated No. 7 Best Resort in Continental U.S. and Canada
• Condé Nast Traveler Gold List, World's Best Places to Stay, January 2011