Looking for the best New Year’s Eve activities on Hilton Head Island? Interested in partying down in Bluffton? The Lowcountry is full of New Years Eve entertainment – whether you are looking for something family-friendly or perhaps adults only – just peek below!
1) New Years Eve Ball Drop with The Sea Pines Resort in Harbour Town – With two ball drops, one at 7pm for the kids and one at midnight for the after-hours revelers, there’s plenty to do, eat and see along the Harbour for this annual event. Grab drinks at Harbourside Café or The Crazy Crab, enjoy the lights of the boats and celebrate with a dinner at the world-famous Quarterdeck. Click here for more details!
2) Crab Pot Drop at Old Town Dispensary – one of our absolute FAVORITE place to hang in Bluffton – their food is incredible – will be hosting a Crab Pot Drop for New Year’s Eve. Come with the dogs, the kids or just yourself to this local tavern and eatery. Find out more details on their facebook page.
3) The Sandbox Children’s Museum “Noon” Year’s Eve event – this annual event at our local children’s museum is a ball. With games, bouncy houses and this year “snow” – the little ones will have a blast….with a ball drop at NOON! Click here for more information!
4) New Year’s Eve at The Omni Oceanfront Hotel – Dine to a Prix Fixe Dinner with music by David Bohn for just $75 per person with free admission to XO Lounge. Candace Woodson & The Domino Theory Band will be rocking the Lounge from 9pm till 1am with a Champagne Toast! Details here!
5) Get Wild with Cranford Hollow – formerly Cranford and Son’s, this legendary Lowcountry band is making their way back to Hilton Head Island following a three week tour of Colorado. Join them on New Year’s Eve with NO COVER at Wild Wing Café on Hilton Head for their boot-stompin’, gritty, dance all night style of music. Listen to them here.
6) Trattoria Divina’s Elegant New Year’s Eve Dinner – Trattoria Divina, located in Park Plaza will be hosting a special menu for December 31st, including Veal Chop, Chilean Sea Bass, Seafood Lasagne and their famous Black Truffle Ravioli. Featuring hundreds of wines hand selected by the owners themselves during their travels and one of the most creative chef’s on Hilton Head, this will be a dinner that you won’t forget. Find out more here.
7) Bar Hop at The Triangle, aka Reilley’s Plaza – Featuring Reilley’s Grill & Bar, One Hot Mama’s, The Lodge, The Hilton Head Brewing Company, The Boardroom and Jump and Phil’s – there’s something for everyone. Ring in the new year with DJ and dancing at One Hot Mama’s and a champagne toast at midnight! Check in with all the other bars on facebook to see what’s happening!
8) Reilley’s Grill and Bar Annual New Year’s Eve Dinner – The Reilley family hosts a great New Year’s Eve dinner each year, featuring a four course menu for just $30 per person. Choice of appetizer, caprese salad, beef tenderloin, prime rib or grilled salmon for dinner and chef’s choice dessert – this is an easy way to enjoy New Year’s Eve.
9) Ring in the New Year at The Skull Creek Boathouse – Located on Skull Creek, this waterfront landmark restaurant will have the Zack Stillner Band featuring Chris Stevens playing on the deck, $3 Red Stag shots, $4 Jim Beam cocktails and a champagne toast at midnight! Find out more on the Skull Creek Boathouse facebook page.
10) Zepplins Restaurant at Station 300 Bowling Alley & Entertainment Center in Bluffton – Offering up both family-fun all day with a bowling and pizza package and adult-fun at night. For the adults, starting at 8pm for just $26.95, you’ll enjoy a Prime Rib Dinner, music by local classic rock and country band, The Chiggers and a Champagne Toast at midnight. Want something a little more family friendly? Try the Station 300 pizza and bowling packages running all day and night – starting at 10am, 3pm, 5:30pm and 9pm! Click here for their packages and prices!
No matter what fun you have this New Year’s Eve on Hilton Head or in Bluffton, remember to make responsible choices and always use a cab or designated driver! View a list of companies currently listed on YELP here.
P.S. – To really ring in the New Year on Hilton Head Island like a “local”, make your way over to The Palmetto Bay Sunrise Cafe for their annual New Years Day Pajama Brunch. Friendliest service, great mimosas and a Crabcake Benedict that is out of this world awesome! All in the comfort of your jammies! Enjoy!
P.P.S! Just announced – Join the Skull Creek Boathouse for their 2nd chance New Year’s Eve Party on January 18th! Yep, you heard that right – 2nd chance! Featuring drink specials and music by Cranford Hollow – what fun! Click for more details!