Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d’Elegance
The centuries-old love story between man and machine has no better showcase with over 500 cars, boats, motorcycles and aircraft on exhibit the first weekend of November.
The Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d’Elegance is a richly textured experience laced throughout with the unique legacy of Southern hospitality. Here the best, the brightest, and most passionate automotive and aeronautic dreams of yesterday, today, and tomorrow come true right before your eyes.
- Flights & Fancy Aeroport Gala – Friday, November 4 at the Hilton Head Island Airport General Aviation
*Priority Boarding Hour sponsored by The Local Palate to include guest chef tastings and handcrafted cocktails.
- Car Club Showcase – Saturday, November 5 at the Port Royal Golf Club
- Aero Expo – Saturday, November 5 at the Hilton Head Island Airport General Aviation
- Hilton Head Island Auction by Auctions America – Saturday, November 5 at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- Concours d’Elegance – Sunday, November 6 at the Port Royal Golf Club
Plus don’t miss the many two-day exhibits featuring notable collectors, cars from movies and television and vintage boats, seminars and much more as part of the 2016 schedule of events!
Hilton Head Concours d’Elegance Parking
Complimentary parking (including designated space for handicap parking) is available off-site at the Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn. Complimentary shuttle service back and forth to the event site at Port Royal Golf Club (approximately 10 minute ride) will be offered continuously during event hours.
For downloadable/printable directions to the parking at the Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn, click here.
Complimentary bicycle parking is available on-site at the Port Royal Golf Club. Owners are responsible for locking their own bicycle. For details, click here.